We have another full year of trad and sport climbing, climbing orientation for beginners and hiking ahead. Most weekends offer something involving rock and wilderness combined.
Some of the excellent reasons to work off post-festive season flab are:
- Trad climbs in our gorgeous backyard, the Magaliesberg in North West Province.
- Big wall trad climbing in Blouberg early February.
- A First Aid presentation by MCSA Search and Rescue late February.
- A weekend of deepwater solo climbing, slack-lining, trad climbing and lots of swimming in a huge river pool at Wilgepoort in early March.
- A wild-flower hike in the Magalies middle March.
The entire meets list for January through March is available at "Upcoming Events" here on our website, in mobile-phone friendly format.
See you out there!